Sunday, September 11, 2011

Old charm at dairy farm nature park


I am very curious of this old house on top of bukit timah hill, near the dairy farm loop...The building looked pretty rickety and unstable, it looks like which has got a fire before, no entry sign by NParks was set just right of the entrance...


There is a a beautifully maintained garden in front of this abandoned building. I have been check around and search on NParks web site but nothing about the history of the house......and just behind this old building, I found this rustic water tank showed below:







...Same as the old building, I have no ideas of this water tank. All of the online search results show me the beautiful wild lives found in dairy farm nature park, who care about the history of this faded charm?
Linking to

Visit my previous post:  Fungi in dairy farm nature park

10 comments:

sheila said...

Simply amazing photos! Are those old silo's? Wonderful post, thanks for sharing!

Vidya Sury said...

Great pictures on your blog. I look forward to visiting again!

Claudya Martinez said...

Thank you for capturing that faded charm; it's wonderful.

Tara R. said...

Old buildings like this are so interesting. You captured the character of it so well.

ceodraiocht said...

Love the 'guided tour'of the true spirit of the place - thanks for sharing.

LV said...

What an interesting place. I love seeing old barns and houses even though they look sad. Nice job.

KB said...

Great pics.

I'd love you to share your pics with me at Walkabout

Tina´s PicStory said...

Great shots :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

You captured the very things that I love to capture in photos. Great job!

Alisdair Martin said...

It is the old farm managers house that my grandfather Phil Fielding and grandmother lived in when he was the farm manager in the 50s and 60s. He move out of this house to a larger one where the Dairy Farm estate now is.