Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Window Views No8-Italy Rome



I don’t really enjoy Rome, but I like to see the pretty flowers blooming in the winter time, they high lighted those windows…
    
Are those small windows the home of pigeons?  
Rome is famous for its fountains. A must place to see in Rome is Trevi Fountain
 
What are the things in side those closed windows behind the fountain? What kind of stories happened here? That are interesting imagination to me of all those lovely, pretty or even ugly window views.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watch all winter, too, for geraniums in windows. What splendid color. And I love your pigeon windows. In George MacDonald's book, The Princess and the Goblin, the great-great grandmother lives in a tower room on pigeon eggs that she gathers from windows like these. You have an excellent imagination.

Josie Ray
Appalachian Dream

VioletSky said...

More people should have window boxes filled with pretty flowers. It is such a lively adornment - and in the case of those windows, desperately needed to brighten them up!

kayerj said...

I would love to see the architecture in Rome for myself some-day. But that's not likely to happen, so thanks to people like you who take great pictures I'm able to have a glimpse. I love the flower boxes too, and those holes are a matter of curiosity. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.