Friday, November 07, 2008

Do you smile every day?

re you happy with your life? Do you smile every day?
How we achieve happiness can be different for each one of us.
Our passions, expectations, life experiences, and even our personalities all contribute to the level of happiness we experience in our lives.
You may find happiness in your careers, some others may prefer the bliss found in their marriages or other intimate relationship. Whatever you are looking for in your life, do smile every day.
There is one blog I read many month ago,  Great Smiles - Happy Life - The happiest blog on earth! -the Secret of how to be happy and find happiness on the happiest blog in the world with great smiles that make my day! This is a great site. There are a lot of great smile faces listed on the blog. I copy one image here, I like those happy smile face though I don't know them. Their smiles cheer my days.
I will learn to smile everyday from now on. Will you?

Images from http://www.smilemyday.com/happy-faces/

No comments: