Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lovely Plants & Mushroom In Bishan Park

 ...a very nice view of the lotus pond from here, that will be great if the weather is not so hot...
I was again visiting Bishan Park yesterday morning...
 ...old banyan tree is not far from the lotus pond, lovely morning sunshine on the tree...

Thanks to the rainy season, I found lots of wild mushrooms growing here! Some are really beautiful and adorable.

There are bright red bracket fungi growing on a nearby log.  Besides bracket fungi, there were other fungi growing on the same log too.  I remember I saw them were  happily growing here on my previous visit.  I wonder if this area's perpetually moist, making it a good breeding ground for fungi.



 This one like a flower...Poisonous or edible mushrooms?
Better not trying...

It is end of the season, but I still can find the beautiful pink flowers of Tabebuia Rosea



No comments: