Friday, January 31, 2014

Cool Rocks & Signs At Cape Point

Few places in the world serve up such dramatic and diverse ocean views with huge rocks and strong waves...I was really speechless when I was there at cape point...
 



A sign plaque marks the spot, this is probably the most photographed sign in South Africa.  Most of  visitors take a picture here, to declare that they are standing at the most south-western point of the African continent! A sweet photo to bring back the memory of standing on a site of such significance in future. :) But there are too many people standing there to take photos, I rather walk around and admire the cool rocks, here they are: 



 

The other very commonly photographed sign is the directional sign-post at the viewpoint at the lighthouse. Visitors pointing to the sign that show how far away home is! However I cant remember I have seen the sign of Singapore there, a little red dot country. :)

 

No comments: