Sunday, November 06, 2011

Butterfly at MacRitchie Nature Trail

 I  would rather say it is not that beautiful, but at least, this butterfly did stay still for me to take a clear photograph, LOL
It is a big challenge to a new photographer luke me to capture a clear butterfly image, they were flying here and there every time I saw them, I am wondering where did those beautiful butterfly photos come from?
This beautiful yellow one captured from far...
The three butterfly photos captured on a quiet afternoon at MacRitchie Nature Trail...
My link to Sunday in My City

2 comments:

Traci Marie Wolf said...

What lovely pictures. I'm almost always too slow to take pics of butterflies and hummingbirds. Those two elude me.

Claudya Martinez said...

I think the butterfly in the first picture is rather lovely.