Friday, April 08, 2011

Skywatch Friday # 54: flying kite

The higher you fly, the more lonely you feel.
Kites flying in Singapore Kite festival is back in Singapore! I am not the kite flying fans, but I really enjoying looking up in the sky to see all kinds of kites…I like to see those various beautiful designs of kites flying up to the blue sky. Kites flying in Singapore One of the hottest spots to go kite flying is Sengkang,  right opposite the Sengkang Swimming Pool, Sengkang Sport Complex and Farmway LRT. There is an empty field of green grass, the filed is big with no obstructions which make this place an ideal place to fly kite. On Weekends, this field will be crowded with families and kids running around trying to pull their kites up the sky.  My house just opposite of this empty filed, I enjoy watching kites flying from my window. :) Kites flying in Singapore Kites flying in Singapore

No comments: