Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Flash Forward

I have not blogging here for more than half a year...Life has been so messed up...I have been trying so hard to get out from the shadows, I get rid of one but fall into another shadow...I get our from a tunel  and go into another...
I remember the show "flash forward" , does it real have some "flash forward" things happened in our life? Many many years ago, the gypsy lady told me things about my life, it all happens one by one in these 13 years...I know I shouldn't believe it, but yet there is some shadow in my heart...
Finally, I am 40 years old.
I wish I could celebrate my 41 years old birthday next year, and tell the gypsy lady, she is wrong, if I could find her. There is no fortune teller in this world, is there?
However I am back here, and I promise myself, I will blog again...

No comments: