Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Window Views No7-Italy Venice


Venice is the lovely city I would like to visit again
 
Walking around the town, I saw a lot of interesting photo opportunities such as those window display...I wish I could visit the city one more time in summer. I was there in winter, it was freezing cold…Well, some more window views from Italy will be posted next week. More wonderful window views are here. A big thanks to Mary for hosting this Window views- one of my favorite photo meme!

5 comments:

Drahdrah said...

It does look beautiful !

Dianne said...

all the shots are beautiful
I especially like the top one, a bit dark and dramatic

VioletSky said...

So many ornate windows. I remember my one visit to Venice - and long to see it again.

kayerj said...

beautiful windows, I especially love the balcony's. We don't have buildings with character like that around here. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I am very much enjoying looking around your blog at all the gorgeous pictures!