Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For the love of benches



As you know, I love photograph, I would like to see life through my camera lance. Sky views and Window views are my favorites, and now I will pay more attention to those benches. Thanks to Kerri and Paulie who hosted For The Love Of Benches, the lovely benches in their post attracted me. It is not a meme, but they use their heart to show us those Lovely, Lonely Benches.
So this is my ruby red bench, it is located in a park in Singapore, among those green plants, the red color is so attractive. I bet it is a good place for those wedding couple to take photograph. 
For those people like anything in red, you must visit the Ruby Tuesday, thanks to Mary for gathering all the great bloggers to share their lovely ruby red things every week. So after a long day tiring work, go outdoor take a deep breath, enjoy more Outdoor Scenery here.

13 comments:

Pamela K H said...

Happy RT! Beautiful red bench.Perfect for Ruby Tuesday. Thanks for sharing.

Sunita Mohan said...

That really is a bright, happy red. Very inviting to sit and dream awhile.

Meikah said...

Great shot. Deep ruby amidst deep green! Happy RT!

Here's my Ruby Tuesday entry. :)

marian said...

i love that sweet little RED bench..it's ssoo vibrant!

Auntie E said...

Nice bench. Happy RT

life's journey said...

Cool and cute bench...Happy RT! Mine is up.

Regina, DailyLiving said...

Hi this is a lovely bench!
Happy RT.

PERBS said...

That is a lovely red bench. I hope that you will let me know when you post another until I become used to checking out your site regularly. Thanks for mentioning our bench blog. I used up all the photo space on the first bench blog called the same thing but not "continued". Also have a friend in France that has a bench blog but she is on holiday presently and not posting. She ahs posted over 400 benches tho.

Raven said...

What a wonderful, inviting bench! I really want a bench for my back porch. Now I want a RED one!

Becky K. said...

THat is definitely eye-catching.

Have a happy Wednesday.

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a wonderful photo. The red bench really pops and grabs the eye. It's a terrific image. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Cindy said...

The red is a very vibrant hue. Love it! Hugs, Cindy S.

maryt/theteach said...

Perfect RED touch among all the green leaves! Great Ruby Tuesday post! Thanks so much for particpating! :)