Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tea or coffee ?

 CFL I start my daily life with a cup of coffee, with fresh milk without sugar, I am absolutely addicted to coffee mainly, my day is not running well without the morning coffee. Although I am told tea is much healthier than coffee, but somehow I just like coffee.
  People who are so addicted to coffee, they don't drink tea, especially Chinese Tea. I am one of the exception. I drink tea every day after lunch and dinner. Chinese Oolong tea is one of my favourites. I was told a lot of good things about tea, such as Tea gives our immune system a boost! Tea has been said to assist with weight lost. Tea can help to prevent cancer and heart disease...I drink tea is not because of any of the reasons above, I just like it.
People always say that tea and coffee present two kinds of different culture, western and eastern culture. Especially  tea has been so closely associated with Chinese people's daily lives that tea culture has become an important part of Chinese culture over the years.Of course then coffee closely associated with westerners' everyday lives.
Tea and coffee, I like both equally. They both have different qualities about them. I drink tea to relax. I drink coffee to get going. Just like western culture and eastern culture, I like both, they all have their pretty side.

So, tea or coffee, I took a test:

You Are Coffee
                                                                       
You are highly ambitious and goal oriented. You feel like there isn't enough time in your day to get it all done.
You are outgoing and creative. You love talking with people, thinking up crazy plans, and then acting immediately on them.

When it comes to caffeine, you'd like a refill. You can almost always use an energy boost.
Life is too short. You're going to get as much out of it as you can. You live for today.

And what kind of tea am I exactly....?

You Are Black Tea

You have a bold personality. You're not afraid of simply being yourself.
You have the courage to speak the truth. You are fearless in your actions.

You come off as a bit intimidating and unapproachable. Only confident people are attracted to you.
You don't try to scare off anyone. You're just an intense person!
So how about you, tea or coffee?

 

No comments: