Monday, December 15, 2008

The best public toilet in China

RIMG0070  The best public toilet in China I ever seen...
The airport at Xiamen Gaoqi is very pleasant. It is big and pretty. It is decorated with a lot of flowers and green plants. The working staffs there are very polite, with smiles on face, unlike the Shanghai and Beijing airport...
I took a snapshot at their airport, this is the best public toilet in China I ever seen...It is clean and the toilet bowl covered with one layer of plastic cover for one time use only, It makes sense in hygienic purpose.
RIMG0070 copy RIMG0071But in such a clean toilet, I noticed the basket beside the toilet bowl, it is so ugly, I just don't understand, they have spent so much money on the environment, what is the additional cost to add in a dustbin with cover.  Especially in a lady's toilet, it is so ugly and disgusting to see all those pads...  

 Xiamen Airport Xiamen Airport Xiamen airport

No comments: